Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two Opportunities to Share with You

Ladies,

Two opportunities crossed my email today that I thought I'd share with you.

The first is a Care-givers Retreat in January at Camp St. Christopher on Seabrook Island. Here's some of the description provided:


"The retreat is for any woman who finds it her privilege to be a caregiver for someone - parents caring for disabled or chronically ill children, spouses caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s, adult children caring for aging parents, or a busy mom keeping up with busy children!"

The web site to learn more is: http://www.healingfarm.org/.

The second opportunity is The Extraordinatry Women conference in Greenville, SC in March. It features several well-known speakers and musicians and there is a discount if you order tickets by Friday, Dec. 19. It looks very good. Here's the link for more info: http://www.ewomen.net/conferences/bilo_09/.

I will try to pass along these types of opportunities to learn/grow/retreat in settings outside of St. Paul's.

Blessings!

Heather

No comments: