Oh my goodness! We had so much fun at the SWAP last night! We had a great turnout, yummy food and a great time getting new clothes for FREE! Yes, FREE! Even the women whose favorite past time isn't shopping left with bags of stuff. I personally got two new pair of shoes! Did I mention how cool "FREE" is??
More importantly, it was so great to see so many St. Paul's women and so many new faces come out to enjoy time together. I confess I forgot to bring over the "Women's Connect Cards" for everyone to fill out. So if you're not a member of St. Paul's (and are somehow reading this!) please email me your name and email address. Then I can send you our monthly newsletter and let you know what other fun stuff we have planned.
I hope you all had as much fun as we did putting it on. I had several requests to make this an annual event and maybe even include household items. I'm open to suggestions!
Blessings to you all,
Heather
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment