OK, folks. It's confession time. I've been a terrible blogger. But I'm going to perservere and try to be better!
I've been following the blogs and web sites of those who are at the General Convention (ECUSA) in Anaheim this week. They are really interesting and have gotten me excited about taking more pics (and posting them!) and being more "bloggy" than in the past. I do a little of this on my facebook page, but I'm going to try to blog more about ministry stuff.
I'm really tired this morning after staying up til midnight last night working on a new class that I'm writing and will be facilitating this fall at St. Paul's. And I was up at it again all morning. I'm still praying about a zippy, cool name for the class. So far a title hasn't come to me... but I'm really, really excited about the class!!
Gotta run and get the kids some lunch. I promised Chik-Fil-A today... so off we go. Will be back soon... I promise!
Blessings, Heather
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment