Last night our FPU (Financial Peace University) small group came up with an idea for a coupon exchange that I thought was very do-able. The simple idea is to have a “coupon basket” – and people can bring in coupons they don’t want and/or take coupons they do want. It is a little thing, but it will be helpful to families trying to make the most of every dollar.
So we've placed a basket with coupons in it and it will be in the Women’s Ministries Room on the table with a sign (beginning today). Anyone is welcome to take or drop off coupons any time. Every little bit helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My sister has been saving huge amounts of money on her groceries by using coupons in conjunction with the website www.couponmom.com. It is a free site. I have looked at it and I think if a person had the time, they could really save some money.
Post a Comment