Have you heard about Fireproof the movie? I haven't seen it yet - let me get that up front. However, I can't wait to go see it. I've heard EXCELLENT things about it...
Check out the website with a trailer and I think you'll want to see it too. http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
2 comments:
Kendall and I saw it last week. A very good movie. The quality of the cinematography was excellent (doesn't feel like a movie shot in your backyard). The male lead is very good, the female lead is okay. Great supporting team with good diversity of characters, all believable. Serious topic (marriage breaking up with divorce looming) but enough comic relief throughout that you don't feel like your watching a tragedy.
Kendall and I saw Fireproof last week. Very good movie. The lead male is very good. The lead female is ok. Cinematography is very well done (doesn't feel like it was shot in your back yard). Though the topic is hard there is enough comic relief throughout the movie to lighten the mood. The supporting cast are all effective (and diverse, which is a pleasure)
Post a Comment